Our experienced team can design a program to cater for the varying fitness levels of your delegates so everyone can enjoy the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef. Our activities include:
• Dunk Island Golf Classic - It's time to test out that swing. A true "by the rules" tournament can be contested, or for the not so professional, bend the rules a little and play "closest to the pin".
• Spa Sampler - rejuvenate body and mind at the Spa of Peace & Plenty with individual treatments for delegates and/or partners.
• Mount Kootaloo Rainforest Walk - Dunk is home to exotic native flora and fauna, colourful gardens, 150 species of birds and of course, the islands famous symbol the Ulysses Butterfly. Palms shade cool walking trails from Brammo Bay to the island summit, Mt Kootaloo, some 271 metres above the ocean.
• Sailing Regatta - The course is set, forget the America's Cup, this is the Dunk Duo. This knock-out event will see the Dunk Duo take line honours on the calm tropical waters of Brammo Bay.
• Dunk Island Land, Sea and Air Challenge
• Great Barrier Reef Day Trip
• Fishing Charter